Although lights are a festive way to celebrate the holidays, they can also be a hazard when left unattended. Be sure to unplug lights before going to bed or leaving the house to prevent an electrical fire.
It started because her Charger was touching her metal bed frame. So lesson to everyone make sure your kids are not charging their phones on the bed or sleeping with their chargers on their beds.
Ensuring your tree has adequate water can keep it from becoming dry. Dry trees are more likely to become a fire hazard if it comes into contact with a nearby heat source!