Funding is available to Brooktrails owners to chip and remove brush and trees near homes.
The Mendocino County Fire Safe Council (MCFSC), under its fiscal sponsor, the Mendocino County Resource Conservation District (MCRCD) is developing a Countywide Community Chipper Program. Sherwood Firewise Communities is organizing the funding that is available to Brooktrails residence. SFC is working with these other agencies to help clear high risk brush and trees near homes, roads, and power lines. Please contact email@example.com to get more information or to be put on the list of property owners that would like to participate in this program.
The following PDF documents can be downloaded to learn more. Please complete documents and return to Sherwood Firewise Communities, 75 North Main Street, # 234, Willits, CA 95490.
- Landowner Access Agreement (5 pages)
- Community Chipper Program Fact Sheet (1 page)
- Chipper Days Brush Pile Guidelines (1 page)
- Volunteer In-Kind Contribution Record (1 page)
- General Volunteer Agreement, Waiver, and Release Form (1 page)